Wednesday 11 December 2013

Getting organised....maybe

Spent the day packing and repacking my gear untill I got close to fitting nearly every thing in, but not all. Some donations will be going to the staff at East Timor Backpackers. I sure I will lighten the load as I go, but for now everything I need plus some shit that I'm sure I really dont need are spread over two panniers, one small top box, a drybag and a tankbag.

Had to go into Timor Plaza for a few things and got myself a data card for the Ipad as the wifi here is so slow you really can't load photo. So now I have included a few photo's just to add to the story.

My ticket to Adventure

On the big bird of freedom

East Timor Backpackers and the Pink Suite ($20 with Aircon)

The Yellow Moster visits a few beaches.

The end of the day has is rewards

 

Could not resist this after coming for an industry obsessed by Health and Safety. This is at the Timor Plaza which is Dili's largest shopping mall which is undergoing expansion.

 
 

I will think of a prize for the person who can identify the most breaches of HS&E in the three photos below,

 

Life is an Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment