Monday 11 November 2013

So close now

On the final countdown to the end of one chapter in my life and the beginning of another. My last day at work will be the 14th of November or 3 days away.

Have spent the last two weeks enjoying some corporate largess, with a week of Marlin fishing in Queensland and followed by a week in Darwin saying goodbye to most of my major customers. Funny thing is as I prepare to leave the corporate world the job offers are flooding in with the current count standing at nine. But I am sticking to the plan and at this stage and I will be in East Timor on the 9th of December to meet the barge and claim back my bike.

Thought I should post a few photos to better explain the hardship I have put up with over the past two weeks.

Nasty Port Douglas Hotel
 The competition begins with 6 boat and one mother-ship
 Sunrise at sea
 Sushi anyone
 Black Marlin
 Big smile and ugly board shorts

Will be departing for Darwin next Sunday. A lazy little drive of 4500 km which I aim to complete in five days.

Life is adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment