Thursday 21 November 2013

Made it to tropical Darwin

Well I finally made to Darwin. Four days 40,000 km far too much fatty food and fabulous accommodation, well not that fabulous.

 

The situation has improved greatly as I am now staying with a mate in his luxury waterfront home ( thank you Fred).

 

But I'm really here now and this is the jumping off point for my adventure. A few things to do before I have to load the bike on the barge to East Timor, but fortunately I should be able to get access to one of my ex clients workshop to complete everything. Still wait for my Carnet de passage to arrive,despite paying for it over three weeks ago and I need it to pickup my Indonesian Visa according to the staff at the Indonesian Embassy, not sure why, but no point arguing with them.

 

Really getting quite excited about the trip to looking forward to getting the bike on the barge in about a weeks time and both the bike and myself should be in East Timor early December.

 

Life is Adventure.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment